#Halloween or #Witch Day is a very special day for our little ones, but among the hundreds of sweets that they receive that day, we should not leave healthy eating habits aside. In Team we work to feed a better tomorrow. Therefore, we bring you these delicious, healthy and original recipes for your children to enjoy while having fun.
Let's get to know them:
Faces of chips!
That the fried ones do not scare you. Remember that fats are also necessary in our body. To make this delicious sandwich, you need:
- 1 potato
- 15 ml Olivetto® oil for frying.
Hands to work ... or faces? Mmm, better let's start!
- Peel the potato and with the help of a cookie cutter perfect the shape of it.
- Cut it into thin slices of equal size. With the help of a knife he creates the eyes, the nose and the smile of the face.
- Put in a pan over low heat abundant Olivetto® oil for frying and when it is already hot, add the chips. After a few seconds put the fire high so that they remain crispy and golden.
- Dry the excess oil, add salt and enjoy!
- Pumpkin, coconut and spices muffins
- Dare to prepare these healthy and delicious muffins of squash, coconut and spices to sweeten your children's day in the healthiest way.
Pumpkin, coconut and spices muffins
Prepare these healthy and delicious pumpkin, coconut and spices muffins to sweeten your children's day.
What do we need?
- 3/4 cup of raw almonds.
- 1/2 cup grated coconut without sugar.
- 1/2 cup of oat flakes.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves.
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fine fresh grated ginger.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mashed pumpkin.
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons of organic / local honey (or maple syrup).
- 3 tablespoons of Gourmet Coco® oil.
- 1/2 cup of almond drink Jappi®.
Turns on the oven!
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Process the almonds, grated coconut and oatmeal flakes to form a flour.
- Mix them in a bowl with the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Beat the eggs for 2 minutes. In another bowl, crush the banana, mix with the eggs and the rest of the wet ingredients.
- With circular movements, join both mixtures in a container.
- Fill paper / silicone muffin molds with the mixture. Take to the oven for 25 minutes. Then remove them from the oven and let them cool.
Pumpkin and apple smoothie:
To complement these delicious recipes and finish an excellent day, we bring you a healthy smoothie made of pumpkin and apple.
For your preparation you need:
- ½ cup of orange pumpkin puree.
- ½ apple
- ½ carrot.
- 1 cup of Jappi® almond drink
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter or peanut butter.
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root.
- Cinnamon to taste.
- Cardamom powder to taste.
But how do I make the mash?
It is very simple! You only have to peel the pumpkin and cut it into large pieces. You put them to boil until they are soft and finally, the crushed or you can take them to the blender to achieve a better result.
Now let's prepare our shake:
Take all the ingredients mentioned above to the blender. Leave to liquefy for a few minutes, until the smoothie is creamy. And that's it, enjoy!
Tell us in our Facebook profile how you got the recipe!