In this World Cup season live all the excitement of your favorite games while enjoying these delicious snacks easy to prepare we have for you. And that your only stress, be that of the scoreboard!
With these waffles, you and your family will have the best breakfast in the tricolor style.
- 2 and 1/2 cups of oatmeal.
- A cup of Jappi® almond drink.
- An envelope of Stevia.
- A banana.
- Edible vegetable coloring (yellow, blue and red).
- Whisk all ingredients up in blender.
- Pour a portion in three different containers and add a few drops of color in each container, stiruntil the mixture is homogeneous.
- Pour the dough into a pan with the help of a spoon and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Repeat the process until the mixture is finished and serve the waffles alternating colors to form a tower of yellow, blue and red.
Ideal to accompany breakfasts and enjoy the most of each game. For this tasty sandwich you need:
- 3 scallions wedges.
- 1 White big onion.
- 3 Chontos ripe tomatoes.
- 3 garlic.
- Cilantro to decorate.
- Cheddar cheese to taste.
- Gourmet Coco.
- Salt pepper.
- Wash onions, tomatoes, garlic and finely chopped.
- In a pan add enough Gourmet Coco oil and put it on medium high heat. When hot, add the onion and garlic, stir constantly with a wooden spoon.
- When the onion is transparent, add the tomato. Lower the heat and let cook for 8 minutes.
- Add the cheddar cheese and keep stirring constantly.
- Salt pepper to taste and to decorate add a little cilantro on top.
Accompany your meals with this delicious mayonnaise that will fill you with energy to sing the goals:
- 1 egg
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 lemon
- Gourmet Olive
- Salt / pepper to taste
- Wash and finely chop garlic cloves until a paste is obtained.
- In the blender add the egg, the juice of half a lemon, the mustard and the garlic paste. Beat until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Put the blender at minimum speed and add the Olive Gourmet oil in the form of thread to achieve the desired texture.